Last tests are ongoing...
In a few Days, our next release gets rolled out.
See whats changed since our last official version (4.0.4).
Features since 4.0.4
- reconnect to the last connection / App to which the current Workbook was connected with, either automatically or by just one click of the new reconnect button.
- In Settings an auto reconnect can be enabled
- Report Preview
- Select from multiple Output Formats
- Tables, Rowlimit
- The table editor displays the estimated row count while editing the table.
- There's a new setting for tables: 'Rowlimit' with which the Number of result rows can be limited (Max 1.000.000).
- So Users get a warning when the estimated rowcount exceeds the Rowlimit.
- Added Settings to ignore workbooks which only contains macro (e.g. Personal.xlsb, workbooks from XLStart Folder)
- Templates (Reporting)
- View a list of all available templates in any content library / App
- Download and open Templates directly from the content library / App, no need to sdownload it separatly from Qlik Sense
- Upload templates into a template library / App
Features since 4.1.5 (beta)
- Renaming of Product to AnalyticsGate
- Complete Redesign of the GUI so every dialog has the same look & feel.
- Bookmarks showing which filter will be set by them
- Convert charts to Tables so you can create Excel charts from it or just use the Data, you can convert
- Bar chart
- Line chart
- Pie chart
- Tree map
- changed Dimension and Measure selection
- Add multiple items (Multiselect)
- See more items at once
- Excel Number Format
- Use the Excel's build in number format dialog to define a number format for a column (gets saved into the table)
- every Tablesetting under one settings node
- No more expanding several nodes to search for a specific setting
- Demo Mode
- Very usefull for our partners or anyone who wants to evaluate the AnalyticsGate Add-In
- Just Download and start, create a connection with the Connection assistant to your Qlik server and you are ready to go!
- No need to create a security rule or a content libraray for the license.txt
- returns only 10 Rows of a Table and calculates only 10 SenseEv formulas. But let's you use or show everything else unlimited.
- Added suport for new Qlik license format (signed Key licenses)
- Add more languages
- If a table collapses because of an error (wrong app selected, ...), only the data arrea of the table collapses, leaving the header row untouched. So a Excel-pivot table referencing this table won't loose its configuration.
- Total row: during a refresh of a table the calculation formula of each totalrow will be preserved.
- reduced modal windows on nearly all places as they causing trouble with multi monitor environments.
- a table refresh no longer deletes values of the column next to the table
- Bookmarks creation date will be displayed correctly